- POSTURE CORRECTOR:This is a simple, non-surgical way to correct the humpback, improve the correct posture, and help you relieve from the pain in shoulder and back
- APPLICABLE TO A VARIETY OF ENVIRONMENTS:Can be used at home, office, gym, yoga room and outdoor.Can be put directly on the clothes, skin irritation would not be caused by the support band
- PERFORATION DESIGN,BREATHABLE,COMFORTABLE:The postural correction belt is made of very soft composite fabric and nylon tape, and breathable holes are adopted in back and shoulder straps. Heat dissipation and permeability have been upgraded to improve the comfort of wearing
- MAGIC PASTE OF HIGH QUALITY,FREE ASJUSTMENT: The angles needed to correce are different, the design of correction belt can adopt adjustable nylon belt with magic paste of high quality so that it can be adjusted freely through the shoulder band
- SITTING POSITION IMPROVEMENT:Applicable to men, women and youth(teenagers).Unhealthy posture can lead to long-term back pain, muscle pain, myopia, and other medical problems.Wearing a back corrector can develop muscle memory for a period of time, and you can keep your back straight even if you don’t wear a posture correction device
Muscle pain relief
The coronal and lumber section of the frontal plane maintains the gravity balance of the body, reduces the burden on the muscles, corrects and relieves pain, and bad postures would cause sore necks and shoulders, and even headaches
The role of protection
Wearing is comfortable and breathable, can be applicable to all including men and women, young and old, it can play a good role in correcting the back.Applicable to those workers with pain in back and shoulder due to the long time standing, sitting or keeping of the same posture
Easy to adjust and wear
Universal size, easy to wear, without any help, you can take off and wear a pose corrector by yourself
USING YOUR BRACE LONG TERM:
This is how you should wear the brace when you first start. When your body gets tired of holding that posture the brace will feel tighter which is a reminder that you need to straighten up and maintain your posture. The brace should not be so tight that it is uncomfortable to wear. Sizing could be an issue if it is too tight from day one. Over time you can tighten the brace to further achieve better posture.
The purpose of the brace is to train your muscles so that they stay in the proper posture. The more you use it the better your posture will be. It took many years to develop your posture, don’t expect results overnight. Consistency is key to improving your posture.